So glad you’re here! We’re The Spring Break Family — an American family based in the great state of Texas. Our [blended] family consists of myself [Monty], husband Phil, and our daughters Princess and Bug. Our blog focuses on all things related to family: travel, lifestyle, education, health, and travel [did I already mention that one?]. We cover everything from momcations to preteen parenting. You can read more about our little crew here: About The Spring Break Family.
We love to partner with brands that are as passionate about family as we are! If you think we’d be a good match, give us a holler at thespringbreakfami[email protected].
WHY WORK WITH US
Through our website and social media platforms, we provide real information tailored to real families that they can use to apply to their own lives. We are more than pretty pictures and descriptive words; we’re about equipping others to travel as a family, encourage their children, enrich their lives, and be their best selves. Our goal is to provide quality content for you and our readers. By working with us, you will have access to a genuine and authentic voice that resonates with a highly engaged audience.
WAYS TO COLLABORATE
We’re always open to new opportunities! Our partnership options include [but are not limited to]:
- Press Trips
- Website posts [includes social media amplification]
- Social media campaigns [on our Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter profiles]
- Brand Ambassadorship
- Tourism board content creation [written materials, photo shoots, and media marketing]
- Product reviews and giveaways
- Freelance content creation [articles and photography for independent publications]
- Speaking engagements
Our website is a family affair; you can request content from me, Phil, or even the girls.
OUR READER DEMOGRAPHIC
Our content is geared towards families so the large majority of our readers are parents.
- 66% of our readers are aged 25-44
- 77% of our readers are female
- 76% of our readers are based in the United States [with a heavy concentration of folks in Texas]
Please contact us [[email protected]] for a media kit with more detailed statistics.
BRANDS WE’VE WORKED WITH & WHERE WE’VE BEEN FEATURED
Want to learn more? Need a media kit? Just want to get in touch? Send us an e-mail anytime at [email protected]!